What does a pus-filled lesion on the nose indicate?
For how long has this been happening?
I have reviewed your information fully as well as the attached image.
I will like to know for how long this has been happening. If this is a recent observation, it most likely represents an infection.
In that case, I will recommend that you cleanse daily with an antiseptic lotion, tick, such as Iodine and apply a local antibiotic: Bacitracin. Also, avoid picking often on this as it only causes it to spread further and delays healing.
If it has been for more than 7days, I recommend you get it examined. This because such unsuspecting lesions may require aggressive evaluation and management.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Probably a nodulo-cystic acne or a recurrent sebaceous cyst!
This might represent an acne. If it heals within the stipulated time frame, no worries. If it takes longer than usual, I recommend you get it checked out. Do not forget to apply warm compresses during cleansing.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Chobufo Ditah, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What doe brain lesions indicate
- What does the pus-filled blackhead on buttcrack be indicative
- Blackheads on nose pus filled pimples on forehead cure
- What are the pus filled lumps on the testicles
- Pus filled blister in the ear what is it
- Pus is present in seman indicate what
- Pus filled lump appeared on nose how to remove this
- What does a lesion in mouth indicate
- Pus filled bump inside nose
- What does pus in urine indicate