What does a piece of flesh hanging out of vaginal opening indicate?
Welcome to HCM.
As you describe this numb flesh may be a vaginal polyp.
Vaginal polyps are abnormal growths of skin that develop inside the vagina. These growths are often described as skin tags, which are like small stems or stalks of skin. In most cases, vaginal polyps are benign and do not cause any pain. A woman may be unaware that she even has them.
There are two methods of treatment;
1.Removal procedures can usually be handled in a doctor's office or outpatient clinic.
2.Remove vaginal polyps using chemicals that freeze them off or with special lasers
All the best for you
Polyp may be...
In your picture attached to your reports , the piece of flesh is vaginal polyp and based on its location, it may be designated as a hymenal polyp.
Use of the above procedures makes the polyp destroyed and we dont have material for biopsy.
Hence only by excising it and sent this material for biopsy you can rid of this polyp.
Take care and all the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is this piece of flesh while bleeding
- Piece of flesh hanging from pimple
- Swelling of flesh on vaginal opening
- Thin piece of numb flesh hanging from vagina
- Spongy flesh at vaginal opening
- What is the piece of skin hanging out of naval piercing
- Smooth hanging pieces of skin at opening of vagina
- Hanging piece of flesh on right tonsil
- Hanging outside vaginal opening
- Baby tooth out flesh hanging
- What causes black stool?
- Is Lunesta intake safe when taking Propranolol for high heart rate?
- Are there any side effects of taking APE Alpha Performance Enhancer?
- What causes fluid in Pouch of Douglas?
- What causes spotting after IUD insertion?
- What causes pink discharge,cramping,tender breasts with nausea?
- What causes foul smell from head when suffering from migraine?
- Should Estradiol intake be stopped prior to knee replacement surgery?
- What causes red blotches on skin?
- What causes vaginal bleeding after hysterectomy?