What does a pale colored bowel movement suggest?
Denuded gut epithelium , normal
Welcome and thanks for your query.
I understand your concern.
There is nothing to worry.
It is likely to be denuded epithelium from the gut. This is perodical renewal of the mucosa of the large intestine.
You can cofirm it by getting a histopathology examination of the passed material.
Do get back to me if you have any further queries.
Likely to have a collagen disease like rheumatoid arthritis
If you are having multiple small joint swellings with pain and are tested positive for rheumatoid factor, it is likely that you have a collagen disease like rheumatoid arthritis.
You should see a rheumatologist and have yourself examined and tested.
I am sorry to note your predicament.
Polyarthritis involving hands and legs and sacroilitis causing severe backache are known to occur in inflammatory bowel disease. This along with your mother's history of colon cancer would warrant a colonoscopy as it would be screening for two diseases. Please request your doctor for the same.
Morphine produces drug dependence. So please try to reduce the dose. Try an inflammatory medicine like Diclofenac or Indomethacin to reduce your arthritis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- White colored bowel movement
- Orange colored bowel movement
- Colored mucus bowel movement
- Cream colored bowel movement
- Golden colored bowel movements
- Pale brown bowel movement
- Bowel movements gold color
- What do you suggest for the difficulty in bowel movement
- Pale bowel movements in adults
- What color does gaviscon turn bowel movements
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?