What does a non-itchy and painless blister indicate?
It is no awful looking with skin peeling, spreading in the same area & a huge blister with other smaller ones in the same area. I do have a photo of it today.
I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images.
Seems like bullous Impetigo - a bacterial skin infection.
I suggest an oral antibiotic e.g either Amoxicillin or Cephalexin, thrice daily for a week.
Topically she may use an antibacterial ointment e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin 2 %ointment, twice daily.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blisters which are painful and itchy
- What causes red and itchy blisters on legs and arms
- What is the treatment for itchy blisters in groin area
- What could cause tiny itchy blisters on hands
- What causes itchy red toes with blisters
- Water blisters on buttocks itchy what to do
- What is the cause for itchy wrist with red blisters
- What could explain red and itchy blisters on genitals
- What do blisters around the penis head indicate
- What are itchy watery blisters