What does a neck lump indicate as per the blood test reports?
I want this left-sided neck lump biopsied!
I have reviewed this information fully. The blood tests do not point to something grossly worrisome. At this time, my concern is about the left-sided lump, weight loss and night sweat.
I will encourage you to get this lump excised and examined. This would be even more necessary if it has been increasing over time.
With all this history, my worst fear is possible cancer. However, blood tests are not suggestive. I would want a biopsy to rule out such a possibility than seeking for a confirmation.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Lumps on neck cyst ultrasound and blood test done
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?