What does a movable lump on jaw line indicate?
could be sebaceous cyst or lymph node
The pea size lump with a head over is most likely to be a sebaceous cyst. Other possibility is of lymph nodes but they usually don't have heads.
Both these are usually not concerning. However I would suggest that you show it to a surgeon for a clinical examination. If it turns out to be a cyst, you may get it removed by him. Its a minor procedure that can be done at your surgeon's office under local anaesthesia.
If its a lymph node then a course of antibiotics will be needed.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Small movable lump jaw line chick
- Movable lump on jaw line mouth ulcer
- What does a swollen lump on jaw indicate
- What is the difference between a movable lump and an immovable lump
- Movable lump on toddler jaw
- What could the painful lump on jaw line indicate
- What does movable lump on left ear indicate
- Lump on jaw line treatment
- What causes movable lumps on jaw line
- Lump in jaw line that moves
- What does painful foliate papilia on tongue and glands on neck and...
- Suggest remedies to treat food poisoning after eating prawns
- What causes nausea and pains in right upper quadrant when suffering from...
- What could be the cause for excessive salivation?
- Will they examine my pancreas during ultrasound for pancreatitis?
- Suggest schedules and regimens for treating C. diff infection?
- What causes testicle pain when suffering from dengue infection?
- Can lightheadedness and itching in left cheek be side effects of cardura?
- What causes blood from anus when suffering from lupus and bile duct cancer?
- What is the treatment for shortness of breath on exertion while...