Owl Image

What does a mole on buttock indicate?

Question
I have new mole on the right check of my butt. the right side of my butt is also achy and a bit sore...kind of like I've pulled a muscle ...but know that I haven't. could the two things be related?
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes may be related. NSAID, rest

Detailed Answer:

I went through the query and understood your concern.

Yes, the new mole may be due to some underlying problem and hence the pain/soreness along with the mole may be due to same problem. I advise you to self examine for any swelling below the mole and any other inflammatory features near by.
For now NSAID like aceclofenac with muscle relaxant may help you in relieving pain and also relaxes muscle. Drink plenty of water and give rest. If you find any lesions or the soreness worsens then better to consult your doctor for examination.

I hope this information helps you and answered your concern. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you faster recovery and good health.