What does a mole on back indicate?
I can either wait a while, month or so to get into skin clinic or if urgent pay to see a GP, would prefer not to go to GP if it looks fine. Photograph uploaded to my reports.
Details including photo required.
Thank you for query.I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
It is not clear about the mole, exact site,diagnosis if already done,any biopsy done,duration since it appeared,changes when noticed, suspicion sign making you worry etc.
The photo is not attached with this query.
It would be better if you can upload the photo with the details.
I will try to help you.
You can get back for clarifications.
Likely angioma .Consult dermatologist.
Thank you for follow up query.
From your description of the symptoms and on seeing the photo, it seems like an angioma.
These can get altered if there are hormonal changes and those on contraceptives.
It may subside once the contraceptives are stopped.
In your case it may be due to the previous pills or the current pill you are on. Please try to recall when it increased in size.
These are benign and do not need treatment unless cosmetic or enlarges. If subsides need not worry.
You can consult dermatologist for proper treatment options like laser, cryosurgery, electro dessication.
Please get back if you need any clarification else you can close the discussion.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do lumps at back of the tongue indicate
- What does a black mole on the back indicate
- Done mri of back what does the reports indicate
- What does a pink colored lesion on the back indicate
- Have mole on back back itchy
- What could blue spots on back be indicative of
- What could be the recurring mole on back for years
- Back pain lump on the back what is it
- What does a raised and round rash on back indicate
- What is this mole like bump on my back