What does a lymphocyte count of 22.7 indicate?
I have reviewed your concern.Do not worry my friend.
Hi Mrs.grout. I have reviewed your concern. A lymphocyte count of 22.7 is most often considered as low normal. I would like to know more about your other Complete blood profile as in total counts and neutrophil count, other wbcs, hemoglobin and platelet count. Assuming that they are within range, i am confident that you are absolutely fine. At your age, if the total wbc count rises or falls and lymphocyte counts increase more than 45 then it is worrying sign. Your lymphocyte count is near normal and this is a commonly seen finding. Unless you have any other symptoms you can stick to your routine. A followup of blood test after 2 months is still advisable.
let me know if you have any more concerns for me.
Wish you a super healthy life
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the ideal lymphocyte count
- What causes low lymphocyte count
- Lymphocyte count 12
- What happens when lymphocyte count increases to maximum
- Normal lymphocyte count and hiv
- What does lymphocytes count 438 indicate
- High lymphocyte count benign
- High lymphocyte count and hpv
- Lymphocyte count 25
- What is normal lymphocyte count
- What do the following blood reports suggest?
- What does a lymphocyte count of 22.7 indicate?
- What does my iGenex test report indicate?
- What does this low blood count level indicate?
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What does a lactate dehydrogenase level of 464 indicate?
- What causes high RBC count along with low MCV and MCH?
- Suggest treatment for tortuous colon
- Suggest treatment for low Neutrophil count in a cancer patient
- Suggest treatment for flushed skin when suffering from ankylosing...