What does a lump on the arms and shoulders indicate?
Possible lipoma or ateroma
Hi and welcome.
Considering your description this is benign subcutaneous tumor and most common are lipoma and ateroma in this region These usually grow slowly and may not cause any difficulties but if there is such large lump then it would be best to remove it surgically under local anesthesia. wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does a lump in the diaphragm indicate
- What is a lump on the upper arm
- What do lumps in vagina indicate
- What does a lump on thighs indicate
- What causes lumps on the arms
- What could a lump in the neck indicate
- Lump upper arm near shoulder
- What does lump on neck indicate
- Frozen shoulder and lump under arm
- What does a lump on the inner arm indicate