What does a lump inside the vagina indicate?

Question
i have a hard flappy lump just on the inside of my vagina, it causes no pain or irritation only when i'm with my husband having sex. It doesn't bother me at all only when my husband and I are intimate. I have had papylomias removed from my scalp, 2 polyps removed from my nasal passage, could this lump be part of that type of growth? Please help.
Posted Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
NO this lump is not related

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

NO this lump is not related to papylomias of scalp, or polyps of nasal passage.

The lump needs to be seen . Can you upload a pic ,otherwise you will need to show a gynecologist near you.

Unless it is seen its difficult to tell what exactly it is as limps can be due to many reasons.

Feel free to consult me directly
http://bit.ly/drsombiswas

Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX