What does a large red rash under my left breast indicate?
Kindly upload images.
I have noted your concern.
Perhaps it is a fungal infection/intertrigo.
I request you to kindly upload a few clear images of the affected area in "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.
Intertrigo. It's not cancer.
I have viewed the image. It is a bright red patch involving the fold - Intertrigo i.e inflammation of body folds.
Moisture/sweat and heat are predisposition factors. Candida/yeast is also involved.
I suggest you to apply a topical antifungal and steroid combination cream e.g Clotrimazole 1% and Beclomethasone dipropionate 0.025 % cream Or Clotrimazole 1% and Hydrocortisone 1% cream.
Keep the area dry.
You are welcome.
I uploaded an image. I'm nervous if this is something bad ...
Continue topical application.
I have viewed the images.
Exfoliation is a sign of healing. I suggest you to continue with the topical preparation for a week.
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does a itchy red rash on face indicate
- What does a red rash on the inner thigh indicate
- Red rash on breast
- Dry red rash on breasts
- What does a red rash on both shins indicate
- What is causing pain swelling and red rashes in breast
- Bright red rash under breast
- What does red rash under the penis indicate
- Raised red rash under breast
- Red rash on breast tissue