What does a large purple bruise on inner thigh indicate?
Thanks for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are concerned about finding a large purple blotch on in the inner aspect of your leg. My first inclination is that this is more than likely a bruise. If you are taking aspirin as a blood thinner there is a great chance that even light trauma could have caused a bruise in this area.
The best way I can tell what this blotch is, is if you can take a picture and add it as an attachment to your question.
So please send a picture if you may so I can be more accurate in my diagnosis
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Unexplained bruising on inner thigh
- What causes inner thigh bruises
- Purple bruise on inner thigh
- What does bruising on inner thighs mean
- What can black bruises on inner thighs mean
- What are the red and purple bruises on my thighs
- What causes bruise and bumps on inner thighs
- Scabies bruises inner thighs
- Purple bruising on inner thighs during pregnancy
- What is the treatment for bruise in inner thigh