What does a dry patch on the upperlip indicate?
Might be related to the weather..Would say be patient a little!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this dry patch that you have reported. I have reviewed the image and though the patch is not very visible, your information and the impression from the image are not concerning. I would want to imagine that this dryness is related to the climate/weather changes. There is nothing that would raise the suspicion of a possible sexually transmitted infection here.
For now, I will recommend you continue to moisturize the area. Unless otherwise, this would resolve spontaneous as you get adapted to the prevailing conditions or they change. Drinking much water would also be helpful as well as avoiding direct sun contact. If you do take any medications, please let me know.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for dry patches on face
- What is dry circuler patch on penis
- What causes dry patches on temples
- Dry patches on upperlips with discolouration
- What does a painful blackish patch tongue indicate
- What does a white patch behind the ear indicate
- What does a pink patch on cheek indicate
- What is colorless dry skin patch
- What do white patch on the face indicate
- What is the remedy for dry patches of skin