What does a dry cough and drainage in the back of throat indicate?
chronic cough can be due to sinusitis
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic,
I can understand your concern
According to the history, I don't think this cough is not due to the lung nodules.
The drainage of the secretions to the back of the throat is a sign of post nasal drip syndrome which is a condition due to the infection of the sinuses (sinusitis ).Probably an ENT specialist is needed for better evaluation regarding.
Your cough seems to be a chronic one probably due to sinusitis. Don't worry so much.
I think the lung nodules are an incidental finding which needs further follow-ups.
I hope to have been helpful
Regards and feel free to ask me again
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a dry cough
- Dry cough throat hurts
- Itchy throat and dry cough
- Dry cough throat congestion what to do
- Dry cough that hurts chest and back
- Dry cough and bumps on the back of tongue
- What is the remedy for dry cough
- Dry cough mucus in throat what could be the reason
- Back from cuba with dry cough
- Dry cough sore throat