What does a creatinine level of 82 and albumin level of 78 suggest?
Plz upload your reports
Hi dear.Thanks for your query.
According to your description, creatinine is 82.Normal levels of creatinine is between 0.5-1.1mg/dl in individuals of your age.
I would request you to upload the reports using the reports tab(to compare with the reference values mentioned in the the reports) to evaluate your renal function.
Await your reply soon.
Likely to be Stage 1 CKD.Suggest a detailed work up
Hello.Thanks for your quick revert.
I am glad that your creatinine levels are within normal limits.
Normal kidney function is a GFR of about 100(but eGFR results may only be shown as more than 60 or more than 90).
Albumin is normally <30mg/dl.If it is between 30-300mg/dl it is suggestive of microalbuminuria which indicates early/initial stages of kidney(glomerular) damage.
Since your GFR is >70 with evidence of proteinuria I would suspect early Chronic Kidney Disease(CKD).
I would suggest to consult a Nephrologist for a detailed work-up(renal and cardiovascular), evaluation and further management.Nothing to panic.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What creatinine level is dangerous
- What causes high albumin levels
- Albumin creatinine ratio diabetes
- High albumin creatinine ratio
- Albumin creatinine ratio interpretation
- What is normal creatinine level
- What is creatinine level mean
- Prevent albumin creatinine in urine
- What is high creatinine level
- What is creatinine level 109