What does a creatinine level of 800 indicate?
I am Dr Mittal.
The best option is of course kidney transplant.
But getting a suitable donor and a surgeon to do it takes time.
I suggest meantime you start with dialysis.
I find my patients are usually more comfortable with peritoneal dialysis.
Of course till then hemodialysis may be needed.
I hope that the information helps.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What creatinine level is dangerous
- What is normal creatinine level
- What is creatinine level mean
- What do my creatinin levels indicate
- What is 45 creatinine level
- What is 240 creatinine levels
- What is high creatinine level
- Creatinine level is high what is the cure
- What lowers creatinine levels
- What is creatinine level 109