What does a continuously enlarging red bruise, gradually turning darker indicate?
The next day, the smaller bruise was mostly gone, but the bigger of the two still there.
last night, day 3 of noticing it, it was larger and mostly red.
this morning it's getting larger and turning a dark red. it's gotten a little bigger in the last couple hours.
I checked the picture attached.
are you taking any kind of medication?
do you have family history of bleeding disorders?
Do you have liver disease?
You need an evaluation for sure. a battery of tests including clotting profile, liver function tests.
Please see a doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?