What does a constant tingling sensation on the face suggest?
other causes present
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a number of possible causes.
The ALS is one feature.
However other causes like facial palsy or minor stroke have to be ruled out. In fact this may even be like trigeminal nerve involvement.
It is not advisable to think of ALS before ruling out other treatable causes.
I think I would suggest that you try to get a MRI BRAIN. along with the mri , a emg and NCS is also needed.
As of now, I would be suspicious of, but will not label it ALS. After tests we will get better information.
if possible, meet up with a neurologist.
thanks for your response.
By suspicious, I mean that is one of the possibilities. I am not suggesting that I am leaning towards the diagnosis.
I suggest you to let us know after the tests.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation in upper lip and face
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What is the resaon for tingling sensation in spine
- Causes tingling sensation in face
- What is the remedy for tingling sensation in the chest
- Constant tingling sensation on vagina
- What is the reason for tingling sensation in nipples
- Tingling sensation in urethra and scrotum suggestions
- Microgynon tingling sensation in face