What Does A Bump Under The Left-side Of The Navel Indicate?
Soft tissue lesion or developing para umbilical hernia .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are different possibilities as soft tissue lesion lipoma , sebaceous cyst
or developing para umbilical hernia .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Thickening - probable size , shape , consistency , movement with hands , exact
location means how much far from umbilicus .
2. When you cough or strain is there bulge over the skin surface .
3. Any changes involving the overlying skin as color , texture .
4. Any other systemic features .
Awaiting for your response .
It raises slightly when I cough or strain.
It seems that the area becomes knotted when I strain my left arm out or extend it or turn sharply. I feel an ache in that area when I bend down to pick up something.
It does not hurt when I go to the bathroom.
There is no chance in color or texture of the skin.
When it happens I rub and push on the area until the pain goes away slightly.
ultrasound recommended .
Thanks for the details .
* Seems more of developing hernia as it raises when cough or strain .
* Recommendations for the condition
- Pain killer only when pain to bothering level .
- Ultrasound examination is must after prescription from your doctor .
- If possible a photo pic when it is prominent ( when straining or coughing )
can give more better insight .
* Follow up with Ultrasound report .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Wishing you fine recovery .