What does a bump on upper hand indicate?
Thank you for the query.
It is really hard to tell not being able to see it. Are you able to attach a photo of it?
It can be a varicose vein however on the arm varicose veins are less frequent than on the legs.
If there was any injury in this area, hematoma is also possible. The best way to find out what are you dealing with is to perform an ultrasound.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
I will try and have my husband take a photo of it when he is back in town Friday.
Well, as this is for so long and does not hurt it is nothing serious or malignant. Benign soft tissues lesion is most probable. For sure nothing to worry about. This is all I can tell not being able to see it.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy bump on hand between fingers thighs what is it
- Bumps on hand painful what is suggested by the symptoms
- What do grey spots on the hand indicate
- What does pain and swelling on hand joints indicate
- Shaky hands tremors in hand what could be this
- What are the raised bumps on my hands
- What causes small pink bump on hands
- White bumps on palms of hands
- Hands sweating bumps
- Itchy bumps on hands circle