What does a bump on penis indicate?
Please provide a good resolution image
The picture that you have attached is not very clear.
I would advise you to click a close up good resolution picture of the skin lesion and then upload them here on this page .
Also please tell since when do you have this problem?
Any associated itching or pain?
Did you have any outside contact?
What all have you been applying over it?
I am sure I will be able to help you more once you provide me the above details and the pictures .
Dr Geetika Paul
Pyogenic ulcer, should get better with treatment
I have seen the attached picture .
Again the picture resolution is not that great but from what I could make out, you have 5 single ulcer over the penile region .
It looks more like a pyogenic ulcer to me . I do not really suspect a std at present .
You need to apply a topical antibiotic cream like neosporin or mupirocin over the affected areas twice a day .
I am sure it will get better with treatment .
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy bumps on the penis what is the treament
- What could be the bump on shaft of penis
- Red bumps on penis what could this be
- What is treatment of bumps on penis
- What does a bump on penis indicate
- What does a red bump above the penis indicate
- What causes bumps in the tip of penis
- What should be done for bumps on penis
- What do bumps near the base of penis indicate
- Bump on penis no pain reddishness what is it