Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What does a bump near the pubic area indicate?

Apr 2017
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 7523 Questions
Hi doctor my husband has like a small round thing moving around hes pubic areas its not painful but when you press its painful. It keeps moving hes abit worried.
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Lump
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
possible lymph gland or boil , sebaceous cyst type soft tissue lesion .

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear

Warm welcome to
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* There seems possible lymph gland , boil or sebaceous cyst type soft tissue
lesion .

Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .

1. Exact area in pubis , duration .
2. Consistency , size , raised above the surface or not , any overlying skin
changes in form of temperature or color .
3. Any other systemic issues with this .
4. Urination is okay or not .
5. If visible from outside , a photo pic as an attachment in the follow up
is highly appreciable .
6. Recent history of shaving .

Awaiting for your response .
Regards dear take care .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor