What does a bruise close to the vaginal opening indicate?
FOLLOW THE ADVICE.
Thanks for writing to us.
According to your information, it is MOSTLY suggestive of bruise around vaginal region, due to repeated friction and irritation with clothes. Rough sex is another cause for the same.
TREATMENT: 1) Don't be worried much. It will heal up automatically within few days to one week.
2) Apply combined Clotrimazole and Betamethasone cream (like LOTRISONE) twice daily to get some relieve.
3) Hot water soaked pad compression will be helpful. Don't wear underwear or tight pant for 7-10 days or till it is recovered completely.
4) Avoid using chemical subs like soap/ detergent, lubricant, perfume, scented bath product around genital region. Wash with plain water only.
5) Avoid unprotected sex until it is resolved. Drink plenty of water and take adequate rest.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vaginal bleeding and tailbone bruising
- What do dark bruises on stomach indicate
- What could extremely painful limbs with bruising indicate
- What does swollen and bluish bruise on wrist indicate
- What does a purple bruise on calf indicate
- Could the swelling and bruising indicate a bone bruise
- What causes unexplained bruises
- Vaginal growth and leg bruising
- What does yellow green bruise close to the nipple indicate
- Bruising along a surgical indication
- History of anxiety. Why am I feeling lightheaded, heart palpitation and...
- Got pimples on the penis after having protected sex. STD?
- Had unprotected sex after miscarriage. Started bleeding. Could I be...
- Suggested laproscopy surgery for ovarian cyst. Is this the safe way to...
- Would a sonographer know if my lmp had been implantation?
- STD test done. What are the findings? Should I be worried for hep c...
- Mild abnormalities inside cervix and slight abnormal pap smear with HPV...
- Missing period, feeling constipated with clear vaginal discharge. HPT...
- Abdominal pain with vaginal discharge. Feeling nausea. HPT negative. Any...
- Large circular red area with a bump above penis. Could it be clamydia or...