question-icon

What does a boil near the anus indicate?

Posted on Fri, 28 Feb 2014
Question: Hi Doctor.. i have a white colored boil/pimple like thing near my anus. It is creating itching and pain.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T (11 hours later)
Brief Answer: Could be a Pile Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. The lesion you explain could be a pile (hemorrhoid). It could be in its initial stage hence is presenting only pain and itching later after progression it can also present with blood in stool. I recommend you to visit a Proctologist who can examine and identify the condition If its a pile he can place you on medication which can cure at the earliest. Regards,
Dr. Raju A.T