What does a blurry vision and light headedness indicate?
Suspect hypoglycemia, please eat something sweet and drink
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.
+When was the last time you ate and how much did you eat ma'am?
If it has been a while, please do try drinking some fruit juice and have something to eat (with sugar in it) at the earliest. I suspect this to be a hypoglycemic attack (lowered blood glucose). As you have already taken the required medications to take care of a normal headache, please do eat something at the earliest.
I hope you find relief from this, please do keep me updated and write back to me once you feel better. I look forward to hearing from you in better health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes light headedness and numb hands
- Giddiness light headedness what could it be
- Disorientation light headedness what to do
- Blurry vision in one eye light headedness
- Blur vision and light headedness
- What causes light headedness
- Tired vision blurred light headedness stress
- What causes dizziness and light headedness
- What does severe headachenausea and light-headedness indicate
- Mono vision light headedness