question-icon

What does a blurry vision and light headedness indicate?

Posted on Mon, 18 May 2015
Question: I'm getting some blurry vision right now and felt light headed
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan (33 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Suspect hypoglycemia, please eat something sweet and drink

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.

+When was the last time you ate and how much did you eat ma'am?

If it has been a while, please do try drinking some fruit juice and have something to eat (with sugar in it) at the earliest. I suspect this to be a hypoglycemic attack (lowered blood glucose). As you have already taken the required medications to take care of a normal headache, please do eat something at the earliest.

I hope you find relief from this, please do keep me updated and write back to me once you feel better. I look forward to hearing from you in better health.

Best wishes.
Dr. Shoaib Khan