What does a GGT level of 142 indicate?
Elevated GGT along with other liver enzymes in the absence of viral markers and drinking history could point to a condition called NASH( non alcoholic stetohepatitis) .
Also if an hemangioma grows in size it can cause liver enzyme elevation.
Periodical follow up on Liver Ultrasound in mandatory in such cases.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does ggt level 75 indicate
- What happens in high ggt level
- What is considered a high ggt level
- What are the health dangers of having high ggt levels
- What does high ta and ggt levels indicate
- What causes elevated ggt level
- What does increased sgpt and ggt indicate
- Ggt lower ggt levels herbs
- What foods affect ggt levels
- What causes high ggt levels