What does a DLC report indicating Lymph %- 13.9 and Lymph A - 0.9 mean?
Lymph %- .13.9 ( 20-40)
Lymph - A - .9 (1-4)
I also did an STD test and I have tested negative all across the board . urine and normal body functions are also normal. If it is not from a said STD than what could it be the cause ??? I was sick with the cold ( caught it from someone) and was taking mucinex while it was administered.
Due to cold
I have read your message. I think I can help you. .
The report you have attached cannot be taken individually.
You need to read it with the entire DLC report.
DLC report is percent based.
As you said you had an infection- cold.
In this neutrophils always increase. Since DLC is a percentage, the other components get reduced.
So yes. As the doctors there have said. Nothing to worry about.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible.
Feel free to contact us for more information related to the report.
Best of luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does lymph node with follicular hyperplasia indicate
- What is lymphocyte in blood report dlc
- What does low lymph abs indicate
- Lymph node hyperplasia in throat what means
- What does the lymph nodes on my chest indicate
- What does enlarged lymph nodes indicate in an ultrasound report
- What does it mean for a lymph node to develop gradually
- What does a 13 mm lymph node mean
- What is subcentimeter lymph node mean
- Blood dlc poly lymph
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?