What does Tubular Adenoma in a histology report indicate?
Please give details and post actual reports.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Please give additional information for me to assist you better:
Report of Upper GI Endoscopy.
Level of control of diabetes and other medical problems?
Symptoms that you have.
Opinion of the Gastroenterologist as you must have been examined by him and Endoscopy also done.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. T Chandrakant, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis