What does Stage 1 C mean for a tumor on an ovary?
Low grade tumor, no Node, No metastasis
Thank you for asking!
Stage 1 c means Tumor limited to 1 or both ovaries with any of the following: capsule ruptured, tumor on ovarian surface, malignant cells in ascites or peritoneal washings and no lymph node or any metastasis found.It is an early stage of ovarian cancer so this is good sign. Seek an oncologist opinion and discuss different treatment options for this low grade malignancy.
I hope it helps. Take good care and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tumor behind ovary
- Endometrial tumor to ovary with calcium concretion
- Serous borderline tumor ovary
- Primolut irregular period will it help tumor in ovary
- Tumors after partial hysterectomies growths near ovaries
- Fibroid tumors on ovaries symptoms
- Mucinous borderline tumor of ovary
- Borderline tumor of the ovary
- Tumors in ovary and uterus
- Right ovary tumor