question-icon

What does NRBC in a blood test indicate?

Posted on Wed, 13 May 2015
Question: what does NRBC MEAN OIN A BLOOD TEST YYYY@YYYY
I went to my doctor for a routine visit had blood work done before I went and he looked at blood work and said everythinbg ok just wondering because I do not think I have ever seen those there before. I am a very very big hypochondriac and I am scared to death.
Answered by Dr. Ralf Von Seckendorff (42 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
No worries, please upload lab result

Detailed Answer:
Daear patient,

Nucleated red blood count is nothing to be worried about, as long as it is in normal range. If there is any doubt about the opinion of your doctor, please upload your lab results. I will give my clarifications.

Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Ralf Von Seckendorff