What does NRBC in a blood test indicate?
I went to my doctor for a routine visit had blood work done before I went and he looked at blood work and said everythinbg ok just wondering because I do not think I have ever seen those there before. I am a very very big hypochondriac and I am scared to death.
No worries, please upload lab result
Nucleated red blood count is nothing to be worried about, as long as it is in normal range. If there is any doubt about the opinion of your doctor, please upload your lab results. I will give my clarifications.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is hematocrit blood test
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- What is lipids blood test
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- Leukemia blood test indicators
- What does these blood test for styphi indicate
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What is ferritin blood test
- What does these blood tests indicate