Question: Explanation and history
1. I had pain in my right lower limb Since April’06.
2. I had taken Acupuncture
, Acupressure & root Compression (Trackation), route block therapy in same 2006 but not found any proper relief.
3. I went to CIIMS Nagpur 14th Nov’06 for the routine check up to Dr. Lokendra Singh--MS( Neuro). He planned for surgery & operation performed : L 4 – L5 lumber cord compression with L4-L5 disc Prolapse
Procedure & Findings : Under GA prone position given, cleaning and drapping done. Vertical midline incision from L 2 to S 1 level lamina is exposed L 4 – l 5 laminectomy
done. L 4 - L 5 disc gone under the antligament. Disc removed. Adequate decompression done. Complete haemostasis achieved. w/c in layers, no drain kept.
4. After few days (7-8 days) unbearable pain started & after a 10 days Dr. XXXXXXX Sahni- MS (Ortho) found discitis developed in operated area ( Attached MRI Report name as “2007”) & again I was admitted at CIIMS Nagpur for 20- 25 days & course of antibiotics given in these period & also given ozone therapy
. After a month period pain
5. With slow movements I restarted my life but every year I had flow of pain & after the bed rest of week period along with NSAIDs I came to normal life.
6. Every year same problem of pain is repeating.
7. But in the mid of Oct’13 a sudden pain started in my right thai . It started from testicular & moved till thai area. I had taken NSAIDs along with course of Steroids ( Two – three times in 3 month period).
Now I have severe pain
while getting up after sleep, coughing, sitting on driving seat, sitting on comodde.
8. I consult to Surgeon ( regarding testicular pain
), MS(Ortho) & Neuro surgeon also. They asked me to get MRI again. Report is attached (name as 2013).
9. Now I am taking physio therapy & bed rest. Because of it I lost my job (as my job was of travelling mostly).
Please advice me what to do now. Few doctors are suggesting for re-operation, Few are suggesting to search office job & avoid travelling.