What does Ketoconazole treat?
Possibly a fungal infection
Thanks for your query.
As the doctor prescribed ketoconazole and it is healing, most likely it is a fungal infection. This is not considered STD.
To confirm, we can do scraping examination but now it may not show anything, as it is healing.
Overall, nothing to worry.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Uses of ketoconazole
- Ketoconazole vitiligo
- Ketoconazole for circumcision
- What are the side effects of ketoconazole cream?
- What are the side effects of ketoconazole?
- Usage of Ketoconazole
- Ketoconazole frenuloplasty
- Reactions to ketoconazole
- What are the side effects of ketoconazole shampoo?
- What does ketoconazole cream do
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?