What does G2A1 with 13 weeks mean?
Slight spotting or bleeding is common and absolutely there is no reason to worry.
G2A1 means second gravida (pregnancy) with history of one previous abortion(A1).
G2A1 Just denotes your obstetric history and nothing more than that.
Now placenta will be secreting progesterone hormones and hence you dont need gestofit. So your doctor has reduced. She might stop it soon. You dint need it anymore.
Your pregnancy is going on well and absolutely no reason to worry.
Let me know if you have any more worries.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does it mean when you feel light headed and week
- What does pineal gland measures 13mm mean
- What does it mean when your arm aches for a week
- What does it mean when your stomach is burning you for a week now
- What does a 13 mm lymph node mean
- 1/3 percent of heart working what does that mean
- Pregnancy week 13 what to expect
- What does left testis13mmx16mm and shows irregular hypoechoic area mean
- What does elevated bilirubin in 13 yr old mean
- What is the meaning of 13mm in referencr to follicle
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?