What does EKG showing precordial repolarization disturbance indicate?
Cardiac enzymes assay would be better option
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. As your ECG chances were present in past as well. So i would suggest you to visit hospital & get cardiac enzymes assay including Troponins & CK-MB levels. There are highly specific for ischemic involvement. They will confirm if there was any cardiac event or not.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
Better to get baseline investigations done once
It would be better to once get baseline investigations done for your personal satisfaction. They will confirm about palpitations as well as heart status.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ekg reads minor inferior repolarization disturbance
- What does moderate left precordial repolarization disturbance on ekg mean
- What is precordial repolarization disturbance on a ecg report
- Done ekg what is an intra-atrial conduction delay mid-precordial repolarization
- What is minor high lateral repolarization distirbance on ekg
- What is slight inferior repolarization disturbance of ekg
- Ecg showed right-precordial repolarization disturbance what are the risks
- Right precordial repolarization disturbance what it means
- Ekg high lateral repolarization disturbance
- Ekg report showed minimal right precordial repolarization disturbance meaning
- Suggest treatment for insect bites all over body
- Suggest treatment for fever and extreme fatigue
- What causes swollen glands, sensitive eyes and pain in forehead?
- What causes pain in right side of lower abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for low BP
- How to take care of dentures?
- What causes fever?
- What causes pain in head centered in and around left eye?
- What causes back pain, gas, mild fever and burning cough?
- What causes dizziness while eating, fatigue and pain in calf muscles?