What does AVN as per the attached reports indicate?
AVN needs surgery.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have gone through the reports which indicate AVN(L) Hip.
AVN - means that there is less of blood supply to head of femur- consequently it becomes painful and changes its shape. Gradually there are restriction of movements and patient does not walk for fear of pain.
The treatment at this stage of disease will be total hip replacement- depending on pain.
I hope I have clarifies the situation. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the analysis for the report attached
- What is the diagnosis based on the ultrasound report attached
- What is your opinion for the attached semen analysis report
- What is the analysis for the attached mri report
- What is the analysis on the attached motility report
- What is the interpretation for the attached report
- What is the analysis for the semen report attached
- What does the attached semen analysis report indicate
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report