What do yellow rashes around the penis indicate?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 10 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have around penis some like yellow rash. I am worry about it. What are them?? Almost 1 year with them.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload an image of this rash for review!

Detailed Answer:
HI,

To be of help, I need to see this rash, Without wish, am not sure any response would be helpful and personalized at addressing your worries.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Awaiting....

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 4 hours later
http://www.healthline.com/health/jock-itch
Are almost like this mark that is in pic
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Does it itch?

Detailed Answer:

The content of this page talks about jock itch which is a caused by a fungal infection. Typically, this itches. I am not sure if this is exactly what you are experiencing. However, I suggest that you try to send your own image to help me provide a personalized and helpful response to you.

Treatment for jock itch is done with anti fungal creams. My preferred cream is clotrimazole 2% cream to be applied daily for 10-14days. If you can send an image for further insights, then that will be my best “guess” given the limited information i have.

I hope this helps. I very much hope to hear back from you. I wish you well, too!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 days later
No does not itch . Just is the mark .
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please, upload a personalized image for review!

Detailed Answer:
HI,

Please, help me with an exact image of what it looks like. You would not want me to keep guessing to comment about your health. This might be grossly inaccurate and it is totally avoidable.

I wish you well.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad