What do whit bumps on the base of penis suggest?
Sebaceous gland cysts Or enlarged sebaceous glands
Hello, Thank you for writing to us
I have take note of your query.
White bumps at the base of penis most likely being either sebaceous cysts Or enlarged sebaceous glands.
The white creamy secretions are most likely accumulated sebaceous glandular secretions.
I advice you against squeezing these as this might lead to superimposed bacterial infection.
They can removed surgically, if desired and if they are a cosmetic concern. Otherwise they can be simply ignored.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Liquid filled bumps at base of penis
- Brown bumps at base of penis
- What is treatment of bumps on penis
- Recurring bump on base of penis
- What causes bumps in the base of penis
- Purple bumps on base of penis
- Painful bump on base of penis
- What do bumps near the base of penis indicate
- Bumps in pubic hairat base of penis
- Penis bumps base mole