What do vomiting, body pain and fever along with underarm rashes suggest?
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
There are some different conditions that may cause your husband's symptoms, these include Scarlet fever ( or streptococcus throat infection), sexually transmitted diseases ( shingles, gonorhea etc), some viral infections, especially if your husband traveled lately abroad.
There's need for a picture of the rash areas in order to have a correct opinion of the rash source.
Or, your husband's primary Doctor should check it out by evaluating rash and you husband's throat condition.
Blood tests and urinalysis are needed also to have a correct diagnosis and a correct treatment strategy.
These issues should be discussed with your husband's primary Doctor.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever vomit body rash baby
- Frequent migraines vomiting body pain treatment
- Body pain fever diarrhea nausea
- Shortness of breath fever and body pain
- Rashes fever body pain ear ache
- Sudden body pain and fever
- Body pain and fever
- Extreme body pain and fever
- Diarhhea with fever and body pains
- Dolo 650 for fever and body pain