What do vomiting, bloating and constipation with fever indicate?
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query my dear patient,
Have gone through your details and i appreciate your concerns.
Most likely you are suffering from gastroenteritis which means infection of stomach mucosa by virus bacteria or protozoa.
I would suggest you to go for few investigations
ultra sound abdomen
However in case if cost is a issue you can follow the following medicines for 3 days and you would be fine-
Tab Rifaximin 400mg once a day(antibiotic to take care of bacteria)
Tab Metrogyl 400mg thrice daily(to take care of protozoa).
Fever is suggestive of ongoing infection in body.Once infection is settled you would be fine.
Tab pantocid dsr should be taken once daily for bloating and nausea.
A probiotic like econorm should be taken twice daily.
Take light food like rice and curd only.
Soups can be taken.
Non citrous fruits will be ok.
Drink plenty of fluids.
You would feel much better after taking first dose.
If not relieved in 2 doses injectables are required
Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bloated nausea headache fever constipation
- What causes constipation and bloating
- What are the treatments for abdominal pain constipation and fever
- Child having fever vomiting constipation and diarrhea having uti treatment
- What are the reasons for bloating and constipation
- What are the treatments for loose motion constipation and fever
- Should i take acetaminophen for fever constipation and vomiting
- Child with vomiting fever and constipation any advice
- What helps constipation and bloating
- Heartburn constipation no vomiting headache light fever
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses