What do vibration sensation from rectal area to the lower abs indicate?
It is hard to say
Hi and welcome.
this is nonspecific symptoms and it is hard to say possible diagnosis ,but it soiunds more likely to be anorectal or large bowel isse than kidney. You should definitely do rectoscopy to rule out possible polyps, hemorrhids or tumors. also, kidney ultrasound and pelvic ultarsound should be done to see possible disorders.
Gout should not be related to your symptoms.
WIsh you good health. Regards
kidney is less possible cause
Hi and welcome. Gout is related to kidney as it can cause urinary stones and kidney damage but in most cases kidney related symptoms manifest with flank pain, colicky pain, fever with chills, blood in urine and pain during urination. it usually dont go with vibrating sensation in rectum. Gout may cause kidney damage and ureteral stones but as I said, it wouldnt cause sensations in rectum. Only prostate infection or hypertophy may cause such symptomatology.
Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does back painleg pain and vibrating sensation in brainindicate
- What could on and off vibration in groin area indicate
- What causes a vibrating sensation in the breast
- Fluttering and vibrating sensation in chest
- What is the best clit vibrator
- Vibration in the body what causes it
- What causes chest vibrations
- Vibration in lower stomach
- What could a frequent vibrating sensation in chest indicate
- What causes vibration sensation on thigh and heaviness in head