What do uneasiness and nausea indicate after every meal?
Need some further details regarding.
Well, as per these details it seems more likely some food-product intolerance or some kind of hypersensitivity reaction...
Plase let me know few details so that I can assist you further:
-Your age? Present body-weight and height?
-Your occupation details?
-Since how long are you suffering from this?
-Is there any other significant past/present medical history (any cardiac/pulmonary/endocrinological issues)? Are you taking any medication for any other health-related concerns?
-How is your bowel habit? Is there any history or loose motion/urgency of passing motion during that phase of uneasiness?
-Any pain abdomen?
-Any history of dizziness/black-outs/fatigue?
-Any kind of skin-rashes/redness over any part of the body during that phase?
-Any difficulty in breathing?
-How is your diet habit in general? Any other history (smoking/alcohol)?
-Have you got yourself checked out/done any investigations yet? If yes, please upload them here for my review.
It's good that there's no acidity or gas-related problems, but it definitely needs further evaluation, so please go through the set of questionnaire and answer them thoroughly so that I can guide you further.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Arnab Banerjee, Critical Care Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lump in throat nausea after meals any ideas
- What to take for nausea after surgery
- Pain nausea after large meal
- What causes nausea after shower
- What is the remedy for nausea after gall bladder surgery
- What causes nausea after alcohol consumption
- What causes dizziness and nausea after waking up
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- What causes nausea after eating
- What causes nausea after an endoscopy