What do tightness in the chest and high BP indicate?
You need to be on regular medication.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The tightness in the chest is possibly due to gastroesophageal reflux but since it could also be due to other serious causes, it would be a good idea to visit the ER and to get yourself evaluated. The high blood pressure complicates the matters and calls for regular medication. You need to do this by remaining under the follow up with your treating physician. Limiting salt intake and regular intake of BP medication is essential.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What to eat eight in high bp
- What does level 11260 indicate for high bp
- What is the treatment for high bp
- What is the level of high bp
- What the symptoms of high bp
- Whats good for high bp
- What causes high bp
- Minor chest pains and high bp
- Chest tightness high bp dizziness
- What does high bp with strangling chest pain indicate