What do these stool analysis findings indicate?
Your stool analysis findings may suggest infection.
Your stool analysis findings may suggest infection(colitis).Infection is indicated due to presence of few pus cells,RBC in stool.
Ideally no pus cells and RBC should present in stool.
It may be due to both bacteria or virus.
You may need proper clinical examination and routine investigations.
Investigations include routine hemogram,stool culture/sensitivity.
You may need antibiotics should be based upon culture and sensitivity report.
Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done stool analysis what is the diagnosis
- Stool analysis done what does the findings mean
- What indicated blak stool
- What does rbc in stool indicate
- What does black stool indicate
- What are the findings from the stool test
- Grey stools indicate what
- What is rbc in stool analysis
- What do pus cells in stool analysis report indicate
- What does blood in stool indicate