What do these lab reports post pulsed radio frequency treatment indicate?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: hi
my name is XXXX and I need some urgent help. My doctor performed a PRF.. Pulsed Radio Frequency Treatment..on the right side on all the facets c1c2c3c4c5c6c7.see scan for details. As you can see i have bilaterial issues with my scan.. i would be grateful if you could let me know your veiws on these ..i am in a bit of pain.. does the pain settle down. this is the first time i have had this procedure
sorry the left side..if this works he plans to do the same procedure on the right side..which is more invasive.facets joints or nerve blocks
i have tried with great effort to upload a report.. can you please review my previous questions.. i have been on this site and look at the most recent neck scan.. i had problems. uploading
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
PRF treatment will help.

Detailed Answer:
I have seen your uploaded previous reports. Pulsed radiofrequency is a new technique to treat the nerve related pains like you are having. After the procedure the mild pain that you are having is a normal finding. This will help in reducing the pain perception by the compressed nerves and will provide pain relief.
You are getting the right treatment. If it works well then doing the same procedure on right side will help you further in reducing the pain.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal