What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Tue, 12 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I have some concerning test results that I want some clarification with. My MPV was 6.7, platelet count was high normal at 400, MCHC a bit low at 30.8, neutrophils percent elevated at 66%, Everything else was more or less normal. I had come into the ER with vertigo and extreme dizziness and nausea along with neck pain and instability (from my cEDS) But mostly now I'm concerned with those results.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload an image of the entire report for review!

Detailed Answer:
HI and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed this information fully. There are other elements on this report that I will need to take a look at in order to provide a complete and helpful response to you.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 22 minutes later
Here are the results.
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
These are normal!

Detailed Answer:

Looking at these results in its entirety, there is nothing to worry about. I encourage you to stay calm and relaxed about this. Your results are fine and I will not want you to get any worried about this.

I wish you well.