What do these lab reports indicate?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
I got the below reports. Can you please let me know. I have thyroid problem and with severe back pain. I am female with 24 age

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Bilateral Sacroilitis.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have gone through all your reports and only finding is in CT Scan -which says bilateral Sacroilitis . In this condition there is swelling in the joint between pelvis and spine and can be a source of pain.
I would like to investigate for HLA B-27 although it is usually not seen in females, but should be ruled out.
For treatment I start pain killers , muscle relaxant and Spinal Extension exercises in all my patients for 7-10 days and then reassess the situation.
Thanx for the question . Please feel free to ask any other question.
Also , in further questions share more clinical details.

Follow-up: What do these lab reports indicate? 2 hours later
We have gone through that test.. Pfa

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Report?

Detailed Answer:
hi
What is the report and PFA
thanx

Follow-up: What do these lab reports indicate? 2 days later
We have gone through the HLA B 27 test and it was positive and the report I have attached in the attachment section

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ankylosing spindylosis is nearly confirmed with HLA B 27b report

Detailed Answer:
Hi
HLA B27 positive as per you but not seen in the reports( no attachment found) , along with clinical picture means that you have more chances ( nearly 85%) of having Ankylosing spondylosis.
These days some disease modifying agents are used to decrease the severity of Symptoms and slow the progression of disease in ankylosing spondylosis.
I suggest that you consult a rheumatologist for starting the treatment and keep in follow up with him only.If you are in north XXXXXXX you can visit XXXXXXX also.
Thanx