What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Deepak Sundriyal

Oncologist

Posted on Wed, 23 May 2018 in Cancer
Question: I have operated for breast cancer in 2009. No adjuvant treatment has been taken after surgery.
In 2016 cancer came back to hip, ribs, sternum with pleural effusion in lungs.
15 days of radiation has been taken. Bevetex 200 mg for 18 cycles every week has been taken as chemotherapy.
After chemos doctor suggested to use Tykerb 1000mg/day for 21 days and 1 week off.
Along with Tykerb, P-Biotic (daily 3 tablets), Genpraz - DSR (early morning 1 tablet),Idromet (daily 1 tablet), calferon-plus (daily - 2) are being used.
We are using the above tablets since September 2016.

On 19-Dec-2017 PET-CT is advised by the doctor and we have taken that. Please go through the report and let us know the status of the disease and the next course of treatment like whether to continue the same Tykerb 1000mg/day or any other medication.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Dear. It suggest a responding disease

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have seen the reports. So it suggests a responding disease. You can continue the same treatment for another 3 months and then a repeat petscan can be done to see the response.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng