What do these lab reports indicate?
Not a cause for concern. Needs no medication.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and have checked the attached reports. I
understand your concerns. The thyroid cyst (as evident in the ultrasound) is not a cause for concern. Nevertheless, the condition needs to be followed up. The TSH level is in the normal range and therefore thyroxine supplementation is not needed as of now.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fnac report indicates reactive lymphoid hyperplasia what do you advise
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What do reactive lymphocytes indicate in blood report
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report
- What do pus cells in stool analysis report indicate
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation