What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Rishu Saxena

Cardiologist

Posted on Wed, 9 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hello Doc

Request you to pleaae help evaluating the attached reports and help understabding if we should go for angiography as well

Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Its absolutely normal madam why would you go for angiography.
Her ecg and cardiac markers are normal.

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

Have gone through ecg and reports.
ECG is normal.
Patient is in sinus rythm.
All cardiac marker like troponin I and MB are normal(not having a heart attack).
BNP is also normal which means that she is not having congested cardiac disease.

As you have not mentioned history of patient by going through ecg and reports i don't think she has a cardiac issue.
Your father recently had a surgery and most likely mother is having a panic attack.
Symptoms of panic attack often mimics heart attack.
If ecg and other blood markers are normal and patient is mid aged female there are chances that it could be a panic attack.
Please follow up with details for any further suggestions.
Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Rishu Saxena 2 hours later
Hello Doc

I apreciate your quick reaponse. My worry is being a non science student I donr understand te interpretation but an observation is I got her ecg done today and one is 10 days old but the vakuea of P and QRS vary to a very large extent like really large as 10 days old ecg the P and QRS values were ij double digits and todays ecg it is in singpe unit i see a huge variation. Can u help me
Understand the same.
Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
follow up.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX i can very well appreciate your concern but when i entered cardiology it took me three months to differenciate various patterns in ecg and even till date i am learning things.
I am sorry but as a lay man to explain you intervals durations etc is rather impossible that too over chat.

I can just assure you one thing these waves are electrical signals recorded on graph and only a expert can evaluate it.
To be on a serious note 3 years after post graduate a doctor joins superspecialisation to read ecg properly.

I can just assure you that all 4 ecgs are perfectly normal.Not even a single parameter is suggestive of problem.
Infacr QRS intrerval P waves ST segment all are perfect.

Hope you can understand.
Regards!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad